WarrantyWhat is covered under our lifetime warranty:
- Defective insulation (not keeping things cold or hot)
- If your paint is chipping within 60 days and is not the result of improper use or care, we may replace the product on a case-by-case basis
- If your lid or gasket is defective or broken
- If your product is dented upon arrival
- If your product wobbles due to an error with the bottom rubber padding
- If your product has a "rattle" inside the insulation
Defective products must be returned directly to BRUMATE LLC in the adequate packaging to prevent damage during shipping. An original copy of the receipt must be included with your return.
How to File a Warranty Claim
BrüMate, LLC will replace your product free of charge in the instance of a manufacturer defect.
Before sending you product back, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Product being returned
- Reason for warranty claim
- Date of purchase
- Photo copy of receipt
- Photo of warranty issue
- Ship-to address to return repaired / replacement product
Once your claim has been processed, we will send you a prepaid label to return your product. Upon arrival of your return we will reach out to you via email with the status of your warranty claim and estimated ship date of your new replacement if applicable.